“Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Even Simpler” by Michelle M Truman, Ed.D., is a distillation of the seminal book “Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple” by David Stewart, Ph.D. It provides a fundamental look at the why and how Essential Oils work in the body. It also delves into the different perspectives on aromatherapy and the different grades of Essential Oils. The graphics and illustrations aid in understanding basic chemistry formulations through the beginning stages of quantum physics. Molecules of Essential Oils are packed with power and action and do wonderful things in the body. If we have a basic understanding of how they work we can use them more effectively.
Overview of Topics:
- Why Do I Need to Know Chemistry?
- Left and Right Brain Work Together
- Use Oils to Assist in Comprehension
- Four Ways Essential Oils Get into the Body
- How are Essential Oils Used?
- Essential Oils in the United States
- Growing a Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
- Are all Oils Created Equally?
- Example of a Food Grade Oil
- Synthetic vs Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
- Synthetics Do Not Heal
- What Exactly is an Essential Oil?
- Essential Oils and Fatty Oils
- What is Homeostasis?
- Essential Oils Bring the Body Back into Balance or Homeostasis
- What is Chemistry?
- Is Electricity in Every Chemical Process?
- God's Plan for Creation in a Table (periodic table)
- The Periodic Table of Elements
- Who Discovered the Periodic Table?
- How do the Elements Interact in the Body?
- Plus 73 more help;.
Published: 1st Printing 2012, 2nd Printing 2013
Size: 8.25 x 11 x .25;