Food grade Turkish Rose Damask Hydrosol
With "Turkey Ministry of Agriculture Food Certification", most of the hydrosol is a by-product of the extraction of essential oils, and this bottle of Turkish Rose Damask Hydrosol is only distilled for the hydrosol. It does not extract essential oils, guarantees more than 3% of alternative plant compounds, and most of the rose hydrosols in the market are only 0.1-1%.
Therefore, the aroma of this bottle of Turkish Rose Hydrosol is more fragrant with more layers and its storage stability is even higher. The mildness of the rose hydrosol has a moisturizing and rejuvenating effect, which makes the skin firm and full, helps to awaken the skin's absorption capacity, and can add into facial masks, essence and other skin care products. Suitable for all skin types. It can also be prepared use as toner for moisturizing and added into creams which will penetrate the skin and has a deep moisturizing effect. It can be used before makeup and after makeup to remove excess oil secretion and set makeup.
How to use the pure lotion
1. For traditional European use: soak a cotton pad in the pure lotion and gently wipe the skin according to the skin texture.
2. As a toner: After cleansing the skin, soak a cotton pad and wipe over the skin or apply an appropriate amount to the skin and gently pat until absorbed.
3. For mask: After cleansing the skin, apply a moistened mask paper or cotton pad and leave on the face for 15 minutes.
4. Aloe Vera Mask: After applying pure aloe vera gel, apply a wet mask with pure dew for about 10 minutes.
5. Herbal bath: Pour about 20ml of pure lotion into the bath water for an aromatic herbal bath to purify and nourish the skin.
6. Aromatic Hydrating Spray: Put in a small spray bottle and carry with you to spray. Remember to blot up any water droplets on your face with a tissue after spraying to prevent them from carrying away the original moisture.
7. Mineral Mask: In place of distilled water, mix with herbal mineral mask clay powder to double the moisturising and nourishing effect.
8. Dilute skin care products: blend with an appropriate amount to help hydrate and restore the skin, adding a small amount of essential oils to enhance the healing effect.
9. Hair Spray: Spray on hair to smooth and soften it, protect it from UV rays, and prevent it from getting oil and smoke.
10. Indoor spray: spray the flower water indoors as a natural air freshener.
11. Health drink: dilute with a ratio of 200 water to 1 pure essence, e.g. in a 1000ml bottle of water, pour in about 5ml of pure essence, fill up with water and drink slowly throughout the day.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Away from direct sunlight or heat.
Caution: For external use only. Do not use on children. Perform a patch test on your skin to check for an allergic reaction. Do not make contact with eyes and open wounds.