Ancient texts describe how Egyptian priests and physicians used essential oils thousands of years before the time of Christ. The Egyptians anointed their bodies with aromatic oils. They were the first to use them in the earliest cosmetics. They believed in bathing often and anointing their bodies with the aromatics to keep their skin healthy, soft, smooth and youthful.
In this book, you will:
- Discover the ancient secrets to healthy, youthful skin and aging gracefully.
- Learn what toxic skin care chemicals do in aging you and your skin.
- Learn wholesome, natural, organic youth-enhancing recipes - NO toxic chemicals!
- Learn Cleopatra's treasures to beautiful skin and longevity.
- Discover the latest trends in inner and outer beauty care.
Aromatherapy is an ancient practice of using naturally distilled roots, leaves, bark, stems and flowers of the plant for their essential oils. The Egyptians believed in perfuming their bodies with these oils to make themselves more attractive and alluring. Many of their ointments served as medicines as well due to their healing properties and now you can take advantage of this ancient and time proven wisdom.
Dimensions:¬†11 x 8.5 x 1 inch